Assistant in Marketing Department
Schedule: Full day
Work experience: Any
- Implementation of the full cycle of the field stage for projects of various types of quantitative and qualitative marketing research;
- Coordination of all stages of field research;
- The organization of primary information gathering in the framework of the research project;
- Organization and control of the work of interviewers, supervisors, Secret Buyers (Kyiv and regions of Ukraine)
- Updating the database;
- Search, selection and training of Mystery Shoppers (TP) and Regional Representatives (RP);
- Work with regional representatives (RP), their control;
- Assistance in conducting marketing research, organization of field work;
- Development of a motivation system for the RP and TP, maintenance of documentation, accounting of cash.
Basic requirements for the candidate:
- confident PC user;
- organizational skills;
- excellent knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- the ability to respond promptly and resolve issues as they become available;
- age from 23 to 40 years;
- responsibility and punctuality.
Work in the office, from 9.00 to 18.00. M.Universitet, m. Golden Gate.